Saturday 18 March 2017

Freshly made Sketch #279

Hello, hello,

It's been a while since I made a masculine card - I thought this week's Freshly Made Sketch would really suit a masculine image:





The back kraft panel is stamped using Waltzingmouse's Woodgrain background in a similar colour - it gives a bit of texture without overpowering the card. I used some MME patterned papers for the other layers and added a PTI Centre Style masculine frame - the golf trolley is by Stamp in Style and is coloured in with Copics so I'm also popping this card over to the 30 Day Colouring Challenge.  I adjusted the flags slightly and sat them in front of the second panel instead of behind...there wouldn't have been enough colour otherwise from those papers.

Hope you have a great weekend and get some inky time!

Claire x




3 comments:

  1. Amazing colouring. I found this sketch scary but you have worked wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masculine card, Claire! Wonderful image and the frame you have used really draws the eye to it. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layers, Claire ... and brilliant colouring ... such a cool masculine card! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!