Monday 13 March 2017

Leafy One Layer

Hello bloggers,

Another quick card for Less is More and The Card Concept:






It's the dreaded one layer card over at Less is More - the theme for this week's challenge is 'leaves.' I always struggle with a one layer card - they really should be the easiest cards to make but I think the fact I can't cover up any mistakes with a few layers makes me nervous.

I used Waltzingmouse's Simple Sprig for my clean and simple card with a sentiment from Big Day Today. 

Hope you have a great week!

Claire x






10 comments:

  1. So fresh and beautiful Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Waltzingmouse set, Claire....I must dig it out! The variation of greens and striking black florals creates an elegant design. No mistakes to cover up here :) Thank you for playing along with us at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, I love this stamp set and I love your gorgeous CAS card. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful leaf stamp + love the touches of black! Very good layout too, this is one layer perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so soft and pretty - beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fresh and pretty - love those elegant black flowers sitting neatly in the loose flourishes. A very tasteful sympathy card and really nice layout too! Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful crisp and clean stamping and such pretty and subtle colours too Claire. Love your layout and Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. i've got that stamp set, never thought to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my all time favourite sets, Claire ... perfectly stamped, perfectly lovely! Not used mine in forever ... thanks for the inspiration ... need to get mine out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!